Is your Talavera certified and it has its Denomination of Origin?
- Yes, our Talavera is certified and has its Denomination of Origin for being from the state of Puebla. It is certified by the council of Puebla Loza Poblana.
Can I wash my dishes or any of your products in a dishwasher?
- No, we recommend not doing it. It is best to wash it by hand with warm water and dish soap to avoid deterioration over time.
Can I put my dishes or any of your products in a microwave?
- Yes, you can put your dishes and any product from us in a microwave, but we recommend not doing it for more than 2 minutes so that it does not deteriorate over time.
Do all your plates have their hang hole on the back to use my pieces as decoration?
- Yes, all of our plates have their hang hole as a traditional talavera piece.
Do you include wrapping on your gifts?
- We do not offer wrapping on our gifts at the moment.
Where are your Talavera products made?
- All of our Talavera products are made by our artisan partners in the state of Puebla, Mexico.
Are your products made and painted by hand?
- Yes, all of our products are made and painted by hand by mexican artisans.
Do all of your products contain lead or any metals?
- No, our products do not contain lead or any metals.
Do all of your products have their artisan signature on the back ?
- Yes, all of our products have their signature on the back.